Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back... Finally?

Ya I know it's been more than 6 months since I last posted any updates on my life. For one thing, I was real busy with school stuff what with tons of projects and tests to cope... well, there wasn't much excitement going in my life too. Somehow I feel... lost. I don't know where I am going, what my aim in life is. Suddenly everything is a blur. I don't know what I want, what I am doing, what I should be doing. I am just like a robot. There are times when I cry myself to sleep. Those who are close to me will know that I ain't one who cries easily, yet these days I do...

Watched Made of Honour the other day with JC and her sis. And yeah I cried. During the scene where they were talking to each other behind closed doors. Actually, the show's plot is quite predictable, so if it's the usual me, I wouldn't cry. But... the story reminded me of someone... Someone whom I never had the guts to reveal my feelings to, because I was afraid of losing his friendship. Yes I am a coward. There are times when I wonder if I am capable of loving... and if there is someone out there who loves me...

I am a lost sheep now, looking for a shepherd to guide the way out of the fog...

No comments: