Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back To School . Miami Ink

After a hiatus of a year and 6 months, I am back to the world of studies again. And it's time to enjoy life again! haha, well, being a poor student, I doubt I can do much to enjoy life. Student = Budget lifestyle, haha. Well, guess have to find some cheap and fun ways to enjoy life. Hopefully, I won't fail any of my modules.
I have been watching Miami Ink on Discovery Channel (Ch 16) lately, and I am impressed by some of the works that the tatto artistes have done. Some were totally cool! And Ami James is so cool! Haha Lurve those potraits that Kat has done for her customers. They all make me so want to get a tattoo done myself. What shall I get? Hmm... Something beautiful and original... Have not get an idea yet, but well, a good design needs time to come up with.
Realised I have gained some fats recently. Must be eating too much good food lately. Time to go and hit the gym! Haha, why can't I have the genes where I can eat and not grow fat...

1 comment:

pea said...

sounds good gal!! all the best study hard n go gogo!!!