Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Little Anjec!

There's a new addition to my blog, and that is.... Little Anjec! He's a cute little hedgehog, and boy, do I lurve him to bits! Yeah, my new little pet is a male. No special reason, just thought that it would be nice to have a little boy for my very first virtual pet. So today shall be little Anjec's birthday. Let's all sing Happy Birthday to Anjec!
Happie Birthday to you,
You are born in my blog!
Happie Birthday to Anjec,
Happie Birthday to you!!!

And oh, you can play and feed Anjec. Click on him 1 time and he will jump with joy. Click 3 times and he will roll into a cute little ball and bounce and roll. Click on the 'more' tab and you can feed him!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

ok.. i'm bored... ur Anjec ate 3 strawberries already..

STOP FEEDING HIM!!!!