Friday, June 08, 2007

空虛的感覺

For some reason unknown, I am feeling down lately. It's not that my life is in a mess, or that something bad has happened, it's just that I feel... down. Empty. Especially when it seems everyone doesn't seem to think I am that important a friend, and they seem to have something else better to do other than go out with me... it seems as if like I am there as a friend, 'just in case' they can't find anyone to go out with, they can look for me. Of course not all are like that, but well... guess I am in a weird kind of mood too... Maybe I've got hormonal imbalance... haha
Sometimes, I feel I give more than I receive. I have never felt pampered by a person before. Not even from friends. Some expect me to know them inside out, yet they never bothered to find out more about me. Some will only come lookng for me only when all their other friends are not free. And some... never mind. Forget it. Just to lazy to type. But well, I just feel so tired of giving and giving. All relationships, be it friendship or love, should be a 2-way traffic, at least that's what I think.
Maybe I should go find a remote forest and live there. So that I don't need to care about politics and all these confusing relationships and all...
Okay, I shall not go on rambling. Or I will go on forever. This song suddenly popped to my mind, and it seems to describe part of what I am feeling now quite aptly...

从没说过爱着谁
为谁而憔悴
从来没有想过对不对
我的眼中装满疲惫
面对自己总觉得好累

我也需要人来陪
不让我心碎
让我爱到深处不后悔
其实我并不像他们说的
那样多刺
难以安慰

爱人的心
应该没有罪
为何在夜里却一再流泪
每天抱着寂寞入睡
生活过得没有滋味

别问我是谁
请与我相恋
我的真心没人能够体会
像我这样的人不多
为何还要让我难过

别问我是谁
请和我面对
看看我的眼角流下的泪
我和你并没有不同
但我的心更容易破碎

1 comment:

pea said...

so i am guilty or i am guilty....ooo..don't go running off to remote forest leh.....u think i won't miss you?!!!!!