Sunday, June 03, 2007

Summer Palace again 又看了颐和园

Watched Summer Palace again today. Our dear friend YM wanted company to go watch the show at Golden Mile, which is the only cinema showing the movie now, and didn't want to go there alone. So well, had to go there with him. It's perfectly fine with me, as it's really a good show, and I wanted to catch it again. And since someone's treating, of course I wouldn't mind. But well, had to may 12 bucks for taxi fare to get to Bradell MRT as I was running late (Mum had cooked dinner, and so I had to eat first...).
After watching the show the second time round, I realised something that I can totally relate to, that is, time can really change a person's feelings for another... One moment, you can be totally obsessed about a person, and then, as time goes by, that intense emotion will kind of fade... And all that is left is just a heart filled with still water. No desire. No lust. No obsession. No infatuation.

No comments: