Sunday, May 27, 2007

Swimming Alone, Camera Whoring and Bad Dinner

It's Sunday!
Woke up close to 12 and had brunch, which was just a simple fare of porridge and home cooked food. Sat in front of the black box and caught some HK serial that was showing on Ch 255. At 4 odd, I decided to go down for a swim. Alone. Being used to having company whenever I go swimming so that I can swim and chat at the same time, it really felt kind of lonely. For the first few moments anyway. As I swam, it actually felt kind of therapeutic, and I enjoyed it, so much so that I didn’t want to get out of the swimming pool. I had to, otherwise I won’t have my dinner.
Went to Circuit Road Hawker Centre for steamboat with my family. I have to say, the standard of their food has dropped over the years. The food’s not fresh at all, and felt the price of their food is way too high for such kind of quality. Even the satay gravy which we loved is not as good as before. No wonder over the years, the number of customers that patronise them has dropped. Shall make it a point not to go there anymore.
Camera whored on the way there, and continued to do so when I got home. You can say that I am affair a red hot affair with my camera mobile phone recently. Haha. Shown here is just the tip of the iceberg of what I took on Sunday alone… Muahahaha


I am in love with myself...






















Where we went for dinner (can you spot my mum and bros?)

No comments: