Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Movie . Shopping . Prezzie . TV . Sick

Sighs... I am sick again, barely a month since I last recovered... wonder what's happening to my body... maybe I am gettin' old... haha Since I am cooped up at home, shall do abit of updating.
Went to watch Spiderman 3 on Sat at Orchard Cineleisure with QJ and LW. I was actually quite sick, and didn't really want to leave home, but the tickets have been bought, so I have to go, no matter how sick I am. The movie's not bad, just that I didn't like the fact that they tried to squeeze so much into the 2 hours, and this left little room for more character development. The effects department did a fantastic job though.
Met my cousins, JY and PY for some shopping at Vivo City on Sun. My motive was to check out River Island's sale, as well as look ard fer Mummy dearest's birthday-cum-mother's day prezzie. Bought a $10 top from River Island, but the sad thing was, there wasn't anymore size for this v-neck pullover that I so lurve. Well, at least I saved some moolah. As for Mum's prezzie, decided to buy SK II's Mother's Day gift, which cost me (gasp!) $275. Hopefully my bros will contribute to the cost... haha.
On Monday evening, after having dinner at Crystal Jade to celebrate Mum's birthday, watched Do Not Disturb as usual. This week's episode is about an Australian guy and a Malaysian girl who decided to have a ONS. One could only understand English and the other, Chinese (or is it really so?). It shows the games that people play to try to get what they want, in this case, sex with no strings attached for the guy, and a marriage to a rich Caucasian guy so that she can escape poverty.
Need some rest now. I don't want to keep coughing and have my nose running away from me... And yes, I have not updated on last week's Planet Earth. Too sick too. Shall do it together with the next episode.

No comments: