Monday, May 21, 2007

Swimming . Photo Whoring . Family Bonding

I must be mad. Went swimming today, despite having sore muscles from yesterday's gymming. But felt good. It's been quite some time since I last stepped into a pool. Swam with JY, and we talked abit as we took rests. Too bad I couldn't spend the whole noon in the pool, as I had to meet RC and TT. But well something happened. I rushed like mad, showering and getting ready to go out. And while I was on the train, RC msged me to say they'll be real late and could only meet me at 6+. And it was only 4 something when they msged me... Decided to go to North Point with JY instead to shop fer prezzie. Went back to Woodlands to meet my family fer dinner. While on the way, did abit of camera whoring (as seen below... haha).
Went to Thomson Plaza after dinner to check out how it has changed after the revamp. Did abit of grocery shopping. Went home, tired but happy. And to face the consequences of even sorer muscles the next day...



























No comments: