Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Day Spent At Vivocity

Today's finally weekend!! It's been quite a drama at work this week and now at last, I can finally enjoy myself.
Met QJ and her friend at ard 3odd to go Vivocity to shop. Bought quite abit of stuff, which includes an umbrella, a skirt, and a beary bank, and would've bought more, if not for the fact that I must start saving. Been buying quite abit of stuff lately. Not good, not good at all.
GL, CC and his friend and we had dinner at the Chicken Rice Stall. The food's not bad, but their service definitely needs improvement. Lots. GL, CC and his friend and I then headed to watch Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. I was quite disappointed with the movie actually. It was too long, there's no story, and the plot's confusing. I have to say the effect's good, but there's basically nothing beyond that. And the best part is, they made the ending such that it seems like there's going to be another sequel coming out.
After the movie, we went for some drinks at Pacific Coffee. Chatted for awhile, and headed back home. Real tired now. So think I'll turn in. And hopefully I'll go swimming as planned tomorrow.





GL and Me
GL and Me Part II

My Chocolate Paradise!


What I've bought today and for the past couple of weeks...

1 comment:

pea said...

SHOPPING!!!! Ah...envy envy...love that yellow top! and is that a grey shorts?? good for you gal, back to school. That word sounds so long ago...