Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Meal of Big, Fat, Yummylicious Crabs

It was a really chaotic and busy time at work for the past 3 days. And all I want for Vesak Day is to just relax and rot at home. Which thankfully my wish was fulfilled. Bummed around after I woke up close to 1pm... yeah I know, it's late, but I slept late last night too... Plonked myself right in front of my laptop and TV the whole afternoon.
Went for dinner at No Signboard at Mattar Road with my family, sans my youngest brother . Of course we ordered chilli crab (why else would one go there if not for their crabs? haha), steamed fish and stir-fried asparagus. The crabs were really huge! And fresh and tasty too. My dear little tummy was really bloated after dinner.
Sighs... still have to work tomorrow. Wondering if I should take half day leave...

On the way to dinner...

Arrived!

Steamed fish & chilli crabs... Yum Yum Yum!

Looking at mum's expression, the bill must be quite shocking...

No comments: