Saturday, April 07, 2007

Love Idiot?

Saw MT online on Thurs nite (Fri morn, to be exact) and chatted with him fer abit. Was complaining to him how boring my life has become, and that I have so much free time on my hands now that if I am able to sell them, I would've made a decent pile of profits. Haha and he told me to go find a boyfriend. Well, the prob here is not that I don't want to, but somehow, I have always be faced with a boy drought. Somehow, I have never gotten a bouquet from a guy, no guy has ever professed that he likes me, and no guy has certainly tried to woo me. I may not be drop dead gorgeous, but I am not ugly either. So I dunno where the problem lies really.
Seeing all my friends getting attached or busy dating, I asked myself, am I destined to remain single all my life? I certainly don't want to.
Friends have been consoling me, saying that maybe the one has not appeared yet, and I should wait patiently for him to appear. But... when will he appear? In my 30s? or even worse, 50s? Oh mans, by that time, I might not be able to have kids. And I certainly do want kids to call my own.
Maybe at the end of the day, I am juz a love idiot. Who doesn't know how to see nor feel love.

No comments: