Monday, April 09, 2007

Pardoxical. Void. Change.

Been abit restless and unmotivated lately. Nothing seems to get me going. It seems like I am bored with my current life. Need some change. Drastic change. Yet I dunno what to change... Nothing's really wrong with my life, yet there's something wrong, something that doesn't make the equation right... just can't figure out what... parodoxical... but that's me. Haha typical Aquarian behaviour... Nothing seems to satisfy me, except maybe... hmm... well will talk abt that another time. But really, I can't get satisfaction from what I am doing now. Guess it's one of those moments in my life. Feel like there's some pent up energy inside me that begs to be released. Not the 1st time I am experiencing this kinda feeling, but am more acutely aware of it now that I am older. Need to find something to satisfy this void before it gnaws me... Need to do something about it...

No comments: