Sunday, April 22, 2007

Retail Theraphy - Gone . Dessert - Yummy!

I must be real tired out yesterday. I woke up only at 1130am today, and I still felt I did not sleep enough. Ate one mee chiam kueh (pancake) with peanut fer breakfast (or should I say brunch) with a warm cup of milo. Yumyum. Watched tv, play on my laptop and ate the other mee chiam kueh at 2 odd.

Got out of the house at 5 odd to meet RL at Novena for some shopping and dinner. We were both hungry, and so decided to go fer dinner 1st. We wanted to try out Harry's but somehow, the staff practically ignored us. And so we settled for dinner at TCC. Food was good, but dessert is even better! Hahaha. We talked and and ate for like 2 over hours, and by the time we are done with our meal, it was already past 9 and most of the shops have closed. Talk about shopping. Haa. But had a nice time though, chatting over dinner. Thanks RL! You were such great company. Shall get my dosage of retail theraphy next time.


1 comment:

pea said...

chocolate....cake!!!!!!! Looks yummy! Yes, maybe you can make the desserts for me next time?hahaha:) Rest well and enjoy lazy weekends! i need more sleep!!